How to Integrate Google AdSense Into Your Website from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
You've built your site, now lets make it profitable..
Steps to Include Adsense
- Make sure your site has a decent amount of content. You want to get your visitors to return frequently.
- Head over to Google Adsense and set up an account.
- Once you have been approved, set up the necessary options and get your ad code.
- Place your ads in a spot where your visitors are most likely to click on stuff.
- Try to camouflage your ads so they blend in well with your site
- Put your first ad "above the fold" on your web pages, they usually pay the most and will get the most clicks
- Follow Googles rules and never put more than three ads on a page
- Under no circumstance should you click your own ads. They will find out.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Integrate Google AdSense Into Your Website.