A zine about Adwoa Aboah, with news, pictures, and articles. Adwoa attended The College of Ghent, where she made her Bachelor's Degree, and later in her late twenties worked for the University of Manchester. Although not very successful as a singer, she remained engaged when she graduated, with a final degree in theatre from the prestigious Loughborough University in 1983 after which she briefly embarked on various careers. Her debut work was as her own special effects score for two of...
- Born: Adwoa Caitlin Maria Aboah (1992-05-18) 18 May 1992 (age 28) London, England
- Alma mater: Brunel University
- Parent(s): Charles Aboah Camilla Lowther
- Relatives: Kesewa Aboah (sister) Anthony Lowther, Viscount Lowther (great-grandfather) Matilda Lowther (2nd cousin)
- Height: 1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)
- Agency: DNA Models (New York City), VIVA Model Management(Paris, Barcelona), TESS Management (London)
Adwoa Aboah Pictures
- The Range Rover Leadership Summit
- "Artistes A La Une Togeth'her" : Press Preview At Monnaie...
- WE Day UK 2020 - Arrivals
- The BRIT Awards 2020 - Show
Adwoa Aboah Lookbooks