Alber Elbaz (born 1961) is a Moroccan-born Israeli fashion designer and current artistic director of famed fashion house Lanvin. In 2005, he was awarded the International Award by the Council of Fashion Designer of America and in 2007 he was named Chevalier of the Légion d'Honneur. In 2010 his clothing line "Rigged" took on a whole new tone as a collection of hand crafted handcrafted prints. He was the director of designer of Dior's "Zealot", where his designs influenced a wide range of designs for fashion shows....
- Born: ( 1961-02-06) 6 February 1961 (age 59) Casablanca, Morocco
- Nationality: Israeli
- Occupation: fashion designer
- Years active: 1970-present
- Label(s): Lanvin (2001-2015)
- Partner(s): Alex Koo
- Awards: International Award, Council of Fashion Designers of America (2005)
Alber Elbaz Pictures
- Entertainment Pictures of The Week - April 26
- Harper's Bazaar Exhibtion At Musee Des Arts Decoratifs In...
- Glenda Bailey And Katie Holmes Host The Launch Of The Sak...
- Alber Elbaz X LeSportsac New York Fashion Week Party
Alber Elbaz Articles