All you need to know about Alex Rich, complete with news, pictures, articles, and videos.
- Born: ( 1924-11-15) November 15, 1924 Hartford, Connecticut, USA
- Died: April 27, 2015 (2015-04-27) (aged 90) Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Nationality: USA
- Alma mater: Harvard University, USA
- Known for: discoverer of polysomes and Z-DNA
- Awards: National Medal of Science, William Procter Prize for Scientific Achievement, Welch Award in Chemistry, Lomonosov Gold Medal
- Fields: Biophysics
- Institutions: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Alex Rich Pictures
- World Premiere of Disney's "Aladdin" In Hollywood
- Screening Of National Geographic's 'The Hot Zone' - Arrivals
- National Geographic Premiere Of 'The Hot Zone'
- The 24th Annual Critics' Choice Awards - Red Carpet