All you need to know about Amal Clooney, complete with news, pictures, articles, and videos. In recent cases she has become one of the only British staff to speak openly about its work in media and human rights violations in Iraq. In the past she provided the UK with training in media freedom and corruption prevention programs and advocacy, where she has worked as an advocate and educator. In 2015, she received numerous awards from Human Rights Watch as well as International Rescue Committee (IR...
- Born: Amal Alamuddin (1978-02-03) 3 February 1978 (age 42) Beirut, Lebanon
- Nationality: United Kingdom Lebanon
- Education: Dr Challoner's High School
- Alma mater: St Hugh's College, Oxford (BA) New York University (LLM)
- Occupation: Barrister, Human Rights Activist
- Years active: 2000–present
- Spouse(s): George Clooney (m. 2014)
- Children: 2
Amal Clooney Pictures
- "The Tender Bar" Premiere - 65th BFI London Film Festival
- Amazon Studios Presents Los Angeles Premiere Of "The Tend...
- European Best Pictures Of The Day - July 11, 2019
- European Best Pictures Of The Day - July 10, 2019
Amal Clooney Lookbooks
Amal Clooney Articles