Amber Rose Tamblyn (born May 14, 1983) is an American actress. She appeared on the soap opera General Hospital followed by a starring role on the television series Joan of Arcadia. She has branched out into film roles, appearing in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and The Grudge 2. He was diagnosed with terminal depression in early 1979, and was later diagnosed with bipolar disorder, according to the hospital. During her period of hospitalization, he gained a huge amount of weight and became extremely overweight...
- Born: Amber Rose Tamblyn (1983-05-14) May 14, 1983 (age 37) Santa Monica, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, author, poet
- Years active: 1995–present
- Spouse(s): David Cross (m. 2012)
- Children: 1
- Parent(s): Russ Tamblyn Bonnie Murray
- Relatives: Eddie Tamblyn (grandfather)
Amber Tamblyn Pictures
- New York Comic Con 2021 - Day 3
- Audible Presents: "In Love And Struggle" At The Minetta L...
- EMILY's List Brunch and Panel Discussion "Defining Women"
- EMILY's List 3rd Annual Pre-Oscars Event - Arrivals
Amber Tamblyn Lookbooks
Amber Tamblyn Articles