Amelia Heinle was once married to Michael Weatherly. She was educated at The Emory University (1902-1904), Oxford University, Washington University, and The Johns Hopkins University; and the University of Hawaii. After graduating from The Emory University with honors from 1955–1956, she moved to Hollywood with her boyfriend, Mark "Buffy" Bridges, with whom she had five children. Prior to that to acting there, she worked as a dancer. In...
- Born: Amelia March Heinle (1973-03-17) March 17, 1973 (age 47) Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
- Other names: Amelia Weatherly
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 1993–present
- Children: 3
Amelia Heinle Pictures
- 59th Monte Carlo TV Festival : Day Two
- Opening Ceremony - 59th Monte Carlo TV Festival
- Television Academy Hosts Cocktail Reception To Celebrate ...
- The 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards - Show