Learn more about Amy Robach and get the latest Amy Robach articles and information. She won four Emmy Awards for her work on the Today show, including Best Television Host, Best Production Design, and Best Television Program. She is an avid listener, which she likes to say "is really nice". Robach, who is also the wife of Bob and Denise...
- Born: ( 1973-02-06) February 6, 1973 (age 47) St. Joseph, Michigan, U.S.
- Education: Broadcast Journalism
- Alma mater: University of Georgia
- Occupation: Anchor; correspondent
- Years active: 2003–present
- Notable credit(s): Weekend Today News Anchor (2003–2007) Saturday Anchor (2007–2012) Today National Correspondent (2007–2012) ABC News Contributing Correspondent and Substitute Anchor (2012–present) and Good Morning America News Anchor (2014–2018) 20/20 Co-Anchor (2018-present) Good Morning America Breaking News Anchor (2018-present)
- Spouse(s): Tim Macintosh (1996–2008) Andrew Shue (2010–present)
- Children: 2 daughters, 3 stepsons
- Relatives: Matt Lindahl (cousin)
Amy Robach Pictures
- The Pink Agenda's Virtual Gala 2021
- Lorde Performs At "Good Morning America's" Summer Concert...
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation's Virtual Hot Pink Evening
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation Hosts A Virtual Hot Pin...
Amy Robach Lookbooks