Anand Jon is a celebrity fashion designer who has been charged with rape, sexual battery and lewd acts on a minor in what prosecutors say were assaults on two women and a 15-year-old girl. Anand Jon, 33, has appeared on the US TV show America's Next Top Model and was named by Newsweek magazine in its list of people to watch in 2007. In 2005 he founded the firm A-Day, which has been recognized nationally as one of the top New York fashion destinations for its creative work. He also founded the production company KG Group in 2009 and founded New York Fashion week in 2015. Anand Jon also started modeling in his youth, helping him hone his craft while pursuing a...
- Born: Anand Jon Alexander (1976-11-28) November 28, 1976 (age 43) Kerala, India
- Occupation: fashion designer and company director
Anand Jon Pictures
- HT Archives: Indian Art, Culture, and Entertainment
- Sundance Film Festival '07: Entertainment Weekly Launches...
- Kick Off Party for MTV's "Twentyfourseven" - Arrivals
- People En Espanol's 50 Most Beautiful People Gala
Anand Jon Articles