Andie MacDowell (born April 21, 1958) is an American actress and former fashion model. Raised in Gaffney, South Carolina, MacDowell shot to fame when she appeared in ad campaigns for Yves Saint Laurent and Armani. She became a household name after her winning performance in Steven Soderbergh's "Sex, Lies, and Videotape." She has also been in "Groundhog Day" and "Four Weddings and a Funeral." See more pictures and articles about Andie MacDowell here. In 2017 MacDowell received an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for Season 12 of the ABC Family series The Great Beauty (2016). In her early 50s, MacDowell was married...
- Born: Rosalie Anderson MacDowell (1958-04-21) April 21, 1958 (age 62) Gaffney, South Carolina, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, model
- Years active: 1977–present
- Spouse(s): Paul Qualley (m. 1986; div. 1999), Rhett Hartzog (m. 2001; div. 2004)
- Children: 3, including Margaret, Rainey
Andie MacDowell Pictures
- 2021 InStyle Awards At The Getty Center
- 6th Annual InStyle Awards - Arrivals
- Unforgettable Evening Under The Stars To Benefit L.A. Dan...
- "Tout S'est Bien Passe (Everything Went Fine)" Red Carpet...
Andie MacDowell Lookbooks
Andie MacDowell Articles