Andre Leon Talley
André Leon Talley (born October 16, 1949) is the former editor-at-large for Vogue Magazine. In April 2010 he was listed as a Contributing Editor. Talley has been a fashion mainstay in New York, Paris, London and Milan for more than 25 years. He famously interned for artist Andy Warhol at Interview Magazine. Talley is currently serving on the judging panel for America's Next Top Model. to French immigrants from France and Indian parents. (She has a doctorate and has a master's degree in political philosophy from University of Florida, where she majored in politics). She moved to New York City after graduating university, where she worked as a correspondent for the Huffington Post. She is currently writing articles on sports policy issues. Prior to this role she was an assistant writer for the Wall Street...
- Born: André Leon Talley (1948-10-16) October 16, 1948 (age 71) Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Education: North Carolina Central University (BA) Brown University (MA)
- Occupation: Fashion journalist
- Years active: 1974–present
- Website: twitter.com/officialalt
Andre Leon Talley Pictures
- Marc Jacobs Fall 2020 Runway Show - Front Row
- IMG NYFW: The Shows 2020 Partners - February 12
- S By Serena - Presentation - February 2020 - New York Fas...
- Carolina Herrera - Front Row - February 2020 - New York F...
Andre Leon Talley Lookbooks
Andre Leon Talley Articles