Andrea Roth (born September 30, 1967) is a Canadian actress best known for her role on FX's "Rescue Me." She plays Dennis Leary's wife on the show. She is engaged to producer Todd Biermann in real life, and they welcomed a baby girl Ava Reese on March 29, 2010. See more about Andrea Roth here. She began studying theatre at the University of Vancouver, where she was invited by George Lucas' Star Wars: Episode II Revenge of the Sith to be the program principal. Her father had been an actor in George Lucas's films Lucas' films, The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Roth graduated from University College Winnipeg in 1977 with a...
- Born: ( 1967-09-30) September 30, 1967 (age 53) Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 1988–present
- Spouse(s): Todd Biermann (m. 2011)
- Children: 1
Andrea Roth Pictures
- Television Executive Peter Roth Honored With Star On The ...
- Premiere Of Apple TV+'s "Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet" -...
- Series Finale Party For CBS' 'The Big Bang Theory' - Arri...
- UCLA #WOW The Wonder Of Women Summit
Andrea Roth Lookbooks
Andrea Roth Articles