Andrew Cuomo is the New York Attorney General who made news as a result of the investigations he led into the workings of financial institution AIG, of whom he said, "The party's over."
- Lieutenant: Robert Duffy Kathy Hochul
- Preceded by: Skirma Kondratas
- Deputy: Asa Hutchinson
- Succeeded by: Saul Ramirez, Jr.
- Governor: Eliot Spitzer David Paterson
- President: Bill Clinton
- Born: Andrew Mark Cuomo (1957-12-06) December 6, 1957 (age 62) New York City, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Spouse(s): Kerry Kennedy (m. 1990; div. 2005)
- Children: 3
- Parents: Mario Cuomo Matilda Raffa
- Relatives: Chris Cuomo (brother) Margaret Cuomo (sister)
- Residence: Executive Mansion
- Education: Fordham University (BA) Albany Law School (JD)
- Website: Government website
Andrew Cuomo Pictures
- European Best Pictures Of The Day - March 25
- European Best Pictures Of The Day - March 18
- Plane Banner Reading “New Yorkers Say: Cuomo's Got To Go!...
- European Best Pictures Of The Day - March 02
Andrew Cuomo Articles