Anika Noni Rose
Anika Noni Rose is an actress known for her role in "Dream Girls" and as the voice of Tiana, in Disney's "The Princess and the Frog." She is the first African American Disney princess. See more about Anika Noni Rose here. In 2010 she starred in the Disney film Little Busters in the Lion Room (2007) and was one of the founding cast members of the first Disney Children's TV series. She is also part of The Amazing Circle (1982) and the original Disney animated television series....
- Born: ( 1972-09-06) September 6, 1972 (age 48) Bloomfield, Connecticut, U.S.
- Education: Florida A&M University (BA) American Conservatory Theater (MFA)
- Occupation: Actress, singer
- Years active: 1998–present
Anika Noni Rose Pictures
- The 74th Annual Tony Awards - Inside
- The 74th Annual Tony Awards - Show
- 2021 Tony Awards - Arrivals
- The 74th Annual Tony Awards - Arrivals
Anika Noni Rose Lookbooks
Anika Noni Rose Articles