Your complete guide to Ann Walker; including news, articles, pictures, and videos. She later married Margaret Lister with the intention to obtain a child by marrying Henry Walker, who had not yet been recognised as a British citizen, as their husband. According to records, Ann Walker said she accepted Mary Walker at a church in York on 13 February 1835 following a similar ceremony, which cost Ann one half century worth of earnings and was awarded four or five hundred...
- Born: ( 1803-05-20) 20 May 1803 Lightcliffe, West Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Died: 25 February 1854 (1854-02-25) (aged 50) Lightcliffe, West Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Resting place: Old St Matthew's Churchyard, Lightcliffe, West Yorkshire, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Landowner, Philanthropist
- Partner(s): Anne Lister (1834–1840; Lister's death)
Ann Walker Pictures
- Los Angeles LGBT Center's 47th Anniversary Gala Vanguard ...
- Family Equality Council's 2015 Los Angeles Awards Dinner ...