Anna Karina (born Hanne Karin Blarke Bayer September 22, 1940) is a Danish actress and screenwriter most noted for her 1960s collaborations with Jean-Luc Godard. Find more Anna Karina pictures, news and information below. In 1995 she directed the feature film, The Mistletoeing Queen where she performed, along with Jody and Julia and her husband, the director and actress, George Visser. She also participated in various theater screenings, including a performance at the Venice Film Festival held in March 2013, where she collaborated with director Alfonso Cuaron on the Oscar winner, The Grand Budapest Hotel, which went on to win the Oscar for...
- Born: Hanne Karin Blarke Bayer (1940-09-22) 22 September 1940 Frederiksberg, Denmark
- Died: 14 December 2019 (2019-12-14) (aged 79) Paris, France
- Resting place: Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Occupation: Actress, film director, writer, singer
- Years active: 1959–2019
- Spouse(s): Jean-Luc Godard (m. 1961; div. 1965) Pierre Fabre (m. 1968; div. 1974) Daniel Duval (m. 1978; div. 1981) Dennis Berry (m. 1982; her death 2019)
Anna Karina Pictures
- Gala Dinner Arrivals - The 71st Annual Cannes Film Festival
- 'Everybody Knows (Todos Lo Saben)' & Opening Gala Red Car...
- Anna Karina Press Conference
- TCM Classic Film Festival 2016 - Day 2