Anna Sui (born August 4, 1964) is an American fashion designer. Her brand retails globally in the Americas, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Her clothing, fragrance, cosmetic, and accessories lines sell through her stores in over 50 countries and are also widely available in leading department stores worldwide. She is known for her vivid, colorful and cheerful designs. In 1995 Sui became an engineering major at a French research center after graduating from American-Chinese college. She also graduated from the National Chinese American Institute in Shanghai...
- Born: ( 1964-08-04) August 4, 1964 (age 56) Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Education: Parsons The New School for Design
- Occupation: Fashion designer
- Label(s): Anna Sui Dolly Girl by Anna Sui Anna Sui Mini Anna Sui Vision The Souvenir Shop Anna Sui
- Awards: CFDA Perry Ellis New Talent Award Time Magazine – Top 5 Fashion Icons of the Decade CFDA Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award Bravo A-List Award Classic Icon of Fashion and Design Identities – Leadership in the Arts Award 2017 Honorary Doctorate Recipient, The New School
- Website: annasui.com
- Traditional Chinese: 蕭志美
- Simplified Chinese: 萧志美
Anna Sui Pictures
- Anna Sui - Backstage - September 2021 - New York Fashion ...
- Anna Sui - Runway - February 2020 - New York Fashion Week...
- ShopBAZAAR X The Conservatory Bright Spot Holiday Party
- 8th Annual New York City Ballet Fall Fashion Gala
Anna Sui Lookbooks
Anna Sui Articles