Anna Wintour (born November 3, 1949) is the Editor-in-Chief of the U.S. edition of "Vogue," a position she has held since 1988. Thanks to her post, she's become an internationally-recognized fashion icon responsible for launching the careers of many models and designers. Find more pictures, articles and information about Anna Wintour here.
- Born: ( 1949-11-03) 3 November 1949 (age 70) Hampstead, London, England
- Nationality: British, American
- Citizenship: United Kingdom United States
- Education: North London Collegiate School
- Occupation: Magazine editor, fashion journalist
- Years active: 1975–present
- Employer: Conde Nast Publications
- Known for: Editor-in-Chief, US Vogue Artistic Director, Conde Nast
- Notable credit(s): Editorial assistant, Harpers & Queen, Harper's Bazaar ; fashion editor, Viva, Savvy, New York ; creative director, U.S. Vogue ; editor-in-chief, British Vogue and House & Garden
- Predecessor: Grace Mirabella
- Board member of: Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Charles Wintour Eleanor Trego Baker
- Relatives: Patrick Wintour (brother)
Anna Wintour Pictures
- Fendi Couture – Spring/Summer 2022 – arrivals
- Valentino : Front Row - Paris Fashion Week - Haute Coutur...
- Paco Rabanne: Front Row - Paris Fashion Week - Menswear F...
- Netflix Limited Series Colin In Black And White Special S...
Anna Wintour Lookbooks
Anna Wintour Articles