All about actress AnnaSophia Robb. She is best known for her roles in Because of Winn-Dixie and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, as well as Bridge to Terabithia and Race to Witch Mountain. She also stars in Soul Surfer, the movie about Bethany Hamilton who lost her arm in a shark attack. She moved with her stepfather to New York, where she found playing Broadway roles on a variety of shows and also starring on The Adventures of Tippi Hedren. She played Lulu...
- Born: ( 1993-12-08) December 8, 1993 (age 26) Denver, Colorado, U.S.
- Education: New York University
- Occupation: Actress, singer, model
- Years active: 2003–present
- Website: annasophiarobb.com
AnnaSophia Robb Pictures
- "Stillwater" New York Premiere
- Peacock's New Series "Dr. Death" Los Angeles Premiere - A...
- Peacock's New Series "Dr. Death" Los Angeles Premiere - P...
- "Dr. Death" Premiere - 2021 Tribeca Festival
AnnaSophia Robb Lookbooks
AnnaSophia Robb Articles