Anne Heche (born May 25, 1969) is an American actress, director, and screenwriter. Heche is perhaps best known for being the one-time girlfriend of Ellen Degeneres, although she has had successful roles in "Ally McBeal" and "Men In Trees." In August 2005 Heche appeared in a supporting role in the hit Broadway adaptation of her new novel, Covered in Tears (2013). In 2016, She performed...
- Born: Anne Celeste Heche (1969-05-25) May 25, 1969 (age 51) Aurora, Ohio, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, director, screenwriter
- Years active: 1985–present
- Spouse(s): Coley Laffoon (m. 2001; div. 2009)
- Partner(s): Ellen DeGeneres (1997–2000) James Tupper (2007–2018)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Nancy Heche (mother)
Anne Heche Pictures
- Gen Art x equalshuman - Front Row & Backstage - September...
- Mr. Warburton Presents Kiss The Stars Breast Cancer Aware...
- 27th Annual Race To Erase MS: Drive-In To Erase MS
- Hollywood China Night
Anne Heche Lookbooks
Anne Heche Articles