Annie Leibovitz (born October 2, 1949) is an American portrait photography. Annie's style is marked by a close collaboration between the photographer and the subject. Ms Leibovitz is best known for her work for Rolling Stone and Vanity Fair magazines. She has earned numerous awards as an American photographer, including the US Foreign Relations Prize and a Presidential Medal of Freedom. Annie has also worked for the National Geographic Channel, American Broadcasting Corporation, National Geographic Trustees Fund and World Publications, all of which were featured on her recent Vanity Fair cover. Annie also resides in Los Angeles City, CA with her husband Robert, who also resides in the area. Her photography was recently commissioned...
- Born: Anna-Lou Leibovitz (1949-10-02) October 2, 1949 (age 71) Waterbury, Connecticut, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Education: San Francisco Art Institute
- Known for: Photography
- Partner(s): Susan Sontag (1989–2004; Sontag's death)
- Awards: Commandeur, Ordre des Arts et des Lettres
Annie Leibovitz Pictures
- National Portrait Gallery's 2019 November Gala
- 17th Annual Lucie Awards
- The 2019 Met Gala Celebrating Camp: Notes On Fashion - Ar...
- Annie Leibovitz's "Women: New Portraits" Exhibition Opens...
Annie Leibovitz Articles