Check out featured articles and pictures of Anthony Scaramucci In 2018 Scaramucci worked with the White House Council on Government Reform over tax reform, as well as with the Congressional Hispanic Caucus and the American Civil Liberties Union. He also served as one of the Deputy Coordinators for Domestic and Inter-...
- President: Donald Trump
- Preceded by: Sean Spicer (acting)
- Succeeded by: Hope Hicks
- Born: ( 1964-01-06) January 6, 1964 (age 56) Long Island, New York, U.S.
- Political party: Republican
- Spouse(s): Lisa Miranda (m. 1988; div. 2014) Deidre Ball (m. 2014)
- Children: 5
- Education: Tufts University (BA) Harvard University (JD)
- Known for: founding SkyBridge Capital
Anthony Scaramucci Pictures