April Ryan is a reporter with American Urban Radio Networks. On December 4, 2009 she was asked to "calm down" by White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs. Find more April Ryan news, pictures, and information here. She has taught journalism at Columbia University, Columbia and Columbia National University....
- Born: April Danielle Ryan (1967-09-05) September 5, 1967 (age 53) Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.
- Education: Morgan State University
- Occupation: Correspondent
- Notable credit(s): American Urban Radio Networks
April Ryan Pictures
- ColorComm 10 Year Anniversary Luncheon
- Belvedere "Unexpected Craft" At CC:DC Inkwell Beach, MV
- Cannes Can: Diversity Collective Inkwell Beach - 2021 Mar...
- Time's Up Luncheon - 2021 Martha's Vineyard Film Festival
April Ryan Articles