Arielle Dombasle news, related photos and videos, and reviews of Arielle Dombasle performances. According to Wikipedia: Arielle Dombasle is a French singer and actress. Her breakthrough roles were in Éric Rohmer's Pauline at the Beach and Alain Robbe-Grillet's The Blue Villa, and she became known to American audiences through her appearances on Miami Vice and the 1984 miniseries Lace.
- Born: Arielle Laure Maxime Sonnery (1953-04-27) 27 April 1953 (age 67) Hartford, Connecticut, U.S.
- Citizenship: United States, France
- Occupation: Actress, singer, director
- Years active: 1978–present
- Spouse(s): Paul Albou (1976–1985) Bernard-Henri Lévy (1993–present)
- Website: Official website
Arielle Dombasle Pictures
- Christian Louboutin : LoubIllusions Party - Paris Fashion...
- "House Of Cardin" Special Screening At Theatre Du Chatele...
- Christian Louboutin Presents During - Paris Fashion Week ...
- Jean-Paul Gaultier - 50th Birthday Cocktail And Party - P...
Arielle Dombasle Lookbooks