Audrina Patridge (born May 9, 1985) is an American TV personality. She is best known for being a cast member on MTV's "The Hills." Patridge will be appearing as the lead in her own reality series The Audrina Show which premieres in 2010. She has also appeared in Sorority Row and Into The Blue 2. Find more pictures, videos and articles about Audrina Patridge here. In 2015 she starred in the television series 'A Hard Day's Night'. Patridge, who had an ongoing relationship with actor and producer Jack Dornan (The Daily Show), was confirmed as the fourth actor at...
- Born: Audrina Cathleen Patridge (1985-05-09) May 9, 1985 (age 35) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Television personality, television presenter, actress, model
- Years active: 2006–present
- Television: The Hills, Dancing with the Stars, Audrina, 1st Look
- Spouse(s): Corey Bohan (m. 2016; div. 2018)
- Children: 1
- Website: audrinapatridge.com
Audrina Patridge Pictures
- Cure Addiction Now & The Red Songbird Foundation Host Pri...
- Audrina Patridge Celebrates JUVÉDERM® Partnership
- The 2020 iHeartRadio ALTer EGO – Red Carpet
- iHeartRadio ALTer EGO Presented by Capital One - Arrivals
Audrina Patridge Lookbooks
Audrina Patridge Articles