Barbara Bach is an American model and actress. She is best known for role in the James Bond film "The Spy Who Loved Me." She has been married to Ringo Starr since 1981.
- Born: Barbara Goldbach (1946-08-28) August 28, 1946 (age 74) Queens, New York City, New York, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, model
- Years active: 1965–1986
- Spouse(s): Count Augusto Gregorini (m. 1966; div. 1978) Ringo Starr (m. 1981)
- Children: 2, including Francesca Gregorini
Barbara Bach Pictures
- Ringo Starr's Peace & Love Birthday
- Ringo Starr Celebrates His 80th Birthday
- 2019 Global Citizen Prize at The Royal Albert Hall - Red ...
- Ringo Starr 11th Annual Peace & Love Birthday Worldwide C...
Barbara Bach Lookbooks
Barbara Bach Articles