All you need to know about Barry Diller, complete with news, pictures, articles, and videos. He has nine grandchildren. He was the executive director of the U.S. Capitol, U.S. News International and the Washington Post, as well as the editor of The New York Times. His sons Peter (Henry) Diller; Peter "Dan" Dacker, Peter's former employee and mentor; Michael David Dale; Eric Donald Ducker and...
- Born: ( 1942-02-02) February 2, 1942 (age 78) San Francisco, California
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Media executive
- Years active: 1964–present
- Net worth: US$ 4.2 billion (June 2020)
- Spouse(s): Diane von Fürstenberg (m. 2001)
- Children: Prince Alexander von Fürstenberg, Princess Tatiana von Fürstenberg (both step-children)
Barry Diller Pictures
- The Academy Museum Of Motion Pictures Opening Gala - Arri...
- The 2021 Met Gala Celebrating In America: A Lexicon Of Fa...
- Lincoln Center Honors Bonnie Hammer at American Songbook ...
- The High Line's 2019 Spring Benefit
Barry Diller Articles