Your complete guide to Beanie Feldstein; including news, articles, pictures, and videos. In 2011 Feldstein became the co-creator, executive producer, lead actress and writer, with husband and wife Laila Goldberg. She has been married to Jessica Rainsford since June 2013. In 2009 Feldstein completed acting, writing, and directing her acting debut, Born to Be (2015), which premiered on...
- Born: Elizabeth Greer Feldstein (1993-06-24) June 24, 1993 (age 27) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Education: Harvard-Westlake School
- Alma mater: Wesleyan University (BA)
- Occupation: Actress, singer
- Years active: 2002–present
- Relatives: Jonah Hill (brother)
Beanie Feldstein Pictures
- 2021 Film Independent Spirit Awards Nominations Announcement
- 44th Kennedy Center Honors
- A24 Hosts A Screening Of "The Humans"
- A Night On Broadway To Celebrate Launch Of CODE (RED) To ...
Beanie Feldstein Lookbooks