Bernard Madoff (born 1938) is an American businessman. He is the former chairman of the Nasdaq Stock Market and he is the founder of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC. He was arrested Thursday, Dec. 11, 2008, and charged with securities fraud for his operation of Madoff Investment Securities.
- Born: Bernard Lawrence Madoff (1938-04-29) April 29, 1938 (age 82) New York City
- Alma mater: Hofstra University
- Occupation: Stock broker, investment adviser, financier
- Employer: Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities (founder)
- Known for: Being the chairman of NASDAQ and the Madoff investment scandal
- Spouse(s): Ruth Madoff (m. 1959)
- Children: Mark Madoff (1964–2010) Andrew Madoff (1966–2014)
Bernard Madoff Pictures
- Bernie Madoff Pleads Guilty To $50 Billion De-Fraud Of In...
- Madoff Attends Court Hearing On His Legal Representation
- Bernard Madoff Returns To Court In Bail Dispute
- Ponzi Scheme Investor Madoff Appears In Federal Court
Bernard Madoff Articles