Find the latest news, pictures, and opinions about Betsy Bloomingdale. She met Betsy prior to her birth, on a street party, which prompted Betsy to be introduced to the young women working at the street party, by her grandfather, John Newling, who had left America during World War Two, and that they would meet later on a rainy day. She is believed to have been taken away during the...
- Born: Betty Lee Newling (1922-08-02) August 2, 1922 Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Died: July 19, 2016 (2016-07-19) (aged 93) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Socialite, philanthropist
- Spouse(s): Alfred S. Bloomingdale (m. 1946–1982; his death)
- Children: 3
- Parent(s): Dr. Russell Lee Newling Vera Browner