Beverley Mitchell (born January 22, 1981) is an American actress and country music singer. She is best known for her role as Lucy Camden-Kinkirk on the long-running series "7th Heaven." In 2006, she recorded her debut album, "Beverley Mitchell." In October 2008, Mitchell married her long-time boyfriend Michael Cameron in Italy. Mitchell was born in New York, New York, but graduated from Harvard, California and from Columbia University Law School. She has a minor role on the Disney Channel movie "The Witch's Apprentice"....
- Born: Beverley Ann Mitchell (1981-01-22) January 22, 1981 (age 39) Arcadia, California, U.S.
- Alma mater: Loyola Marymount University
- Occupation: Actress, singer
- Years active: 1984–present
- Spouse(s): Michael Cameron (m. 2008)
- Children: 3
Beverley Mitchell Pictures
- Monster Jam Celebrity Event
- 2019 Disney On Ice "Mickey's Search Party"
- Disney On Ice Presents Mickey's Search Party Holiday Cele...
- Premiere Of Sony Pictures' "Jumanji: The Next Level" - Ar...
Beverley Mitchell Lookbooks
Beverley Mitchell Articles