Opinions and recommended stories about Beverly Todd and moved with her family to Los Angeles when they were still in elementary school. When a member of the local police squad for the Los Angeles area, she married a white young man. After several short stints working as domestic and adult life, she moved back to New Orleans, where she was employed at Paramount with her sister Kathleen. Todd followed in her footsteps in acting with roles in the films The Good Wife and...
- Born: ( 1946-07-11) July 11, 1946 (age 74) Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, producer, screenwriter
- Years active: 1968–present
- Spouse(s): Kris Keiser (divorced)
- Children: Malik Smith (deceased; murdered)
Beverly Todd Pictures
- Children Uniting Nations Presents Day Of The Child Carniv...
- Premiere Of "A Dark Foe" At The Hollywood Reel Independen...
- An Evening With Christian McBride
- Dolemite Is My Name! LA AMPAS Hosted Tastemaker
Beverly Todd Lookbooks