Beyoncé Giselle Knowles (born September 4, 1981) is a Grammy Award-winning American R&B singer, songwriter, record producer, Golden Globe Award-nominated actress, dancer, fashion designer, and model. Beyonce was originally the lead singer in Destiny's Child and is currently married to rapper Jay-Z. Check out articles, videos, and pictures of Beyonce here.
- Born: Beyonce Giselle Knowles [a] (1981-09-04) September 4, 1981 (age 39) Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Other names: B, Third Ward Trill, Sasha Fierce
- Occupation: Singer, actress, record producer, dancer, businesswoman, director
- Years active: 1997–present
- Organization: Parkwood Entertainment, Ivy Park
- Spouse(s): Jay-Z (m. 2008)
- Children: 3; including Blue Ivy
- Parents: Mathew Knowles (father), Tina Knowles (mother)
- Relatives: Solange Knowles (sister)
- Awards: Full list
- Genres: R&B, pop, hip hop
- Instruments: Vocals
- Labels: Parkwood, Columbia, Music World
- Associated acts: Destiny's Child, Jay-Z, The Carters
- Website: beyonce.com