A community portal about Bill Clinton with blogs, videos, and photos. According to Wikipedia.org: William Jefferson Clinton was the 42nd President of the United States, serving from 1993 to 2001. Before his election as President, Clinton served nearly 12 years as the 50th and 52nd Governor of Arkansas. His wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, is the junior United States Senator from New York, where they both reside. Clinton founded and heads the William J. Clinton Foundation.
- Vice President: Al Gore
- Preceded by: Jim Guy Tucker
- Succeeded by: Steve Clark
- Lieutenant: Joe Purcell
- Deputy: John H. Sununu
- Governor: David Pryor, Joe Purcell (acting)
- Born: William Jefferson Blythe III (1946-08-19) August 19, 1946 (age 74) Hope, Arkansas, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Spouse(s): Hillary Rodham (m. 1975)
- Children: Chelsea Clinton
- Parents: William Jefferson Blythe Jr., Virginia Cassidy
- Relatives: See Clinton family
- Residence: Chappaqua, New York, U.S. Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Education: Georgetown University (BS) University College, Oxford Yale University (JD)
- Occupation: Politician, lawyer, educator, saxophonist, author
- Awards: Presidential Medal of Freedom, List of honors and awards
Bill Clinton Pictures
- Joe Biden Marks His Inauguration With Full Day Of Events
- Celebrating America Primetime Special
- Joseph Biden Is Sworn In As 46th President Of The United ...
- Joe Biden Sworn In As 46th President Of The United States...
Bill Clinton Lookbooks
Bill Clinton Articles