Bonnie Wright (February 17, 1991) is an English actress. Wright is best known for her role as Ginny Weasley in the "Harry Potter" films. She has also starred in two television movies and voiced a guest spot on Disney's "The Replacements." Find pictures, videos, and articles about Bonnie Wright here. She later graduated from St Peter's University and the School of Theology where she attended a special course in religious studies called 'The Bible of the Middle Ages'. In 1991 she opened a fashion brand called Love Made Simple with Tiffany, who is also an actress and producer....
- Born: Bonnie Francesca Wright (1991-02-17) 17 February 1991 (age 29) Tower Hamlets, London, England
- Alma mater: London College of Communication (B.A.)
- Occupation: Actress, Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Model, Activist
- Years active: 2001–present
- Known for: Ginny Weasley in Harry Potter
Bonnie Wright Pictures
- Prada Resort 2020 Fashion Show
- The Art Of Elysium's 12th Annual Celebration - Heaven
- The Art Of Elysium Presents Michael Muller's HEAVEN - Arr...
- Bonnie Wright at LAX
Bonnie Wright Lookbooks
Bonnie Wright Articles