Boris Frederic Cecil Tay-Natey Ofuatey-Kodjoe (born March 8, 1973), better known as Boris Kodjoe, is an actor and former fashion model. He is perhaps best known for his role as courier-turned-sports agent Damon Carter on the Showtime television drama series Soul Food. Additionally, he stars as Steven Bloom in the NBC action/drama series Undercovers, and as Luther in the film Resident Evil: Afterlife. Born April 10, 1972, with a rare eye color disorder referred to as erythe...
- Born: Boris Frederic Cecil Tay-Natey Ofuatey-Kodjoe (1973-03-08) March 8, 1973 (age 47) Vienna, Austria
- Alma mater: Virginia Commonwealth University, (BA)
- Occupation: Actor, producer, model
- Years active: 1994–present
- Height: 1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)
- Spouse(s): Nicole Ari Parker (m. after 2005)
- Children: 2
Boris Kodjoe Pictures
- HBO Max's "And Just Like That" New York Premiere
- Studio 189 - Front Row & Backstage - September 2021 - New...
- American Black Film Festival Honors Awards Ceremony - Arr...
- 2020 13th Annual ESSENCE Black Women in Hollywood Luncheo...
Boris Kodjoe Lookbooks
Boris Kodjoe Articles