Breckin Meyer is an American actor best known for his roles in Clueless and Can't Hardly Wait. He spent six months in California before coming to the United States, where his background included a stint as a radio talk host on Cinere, and then acting in four films as a writer and voice actor after graduating from NYU, where he began work as an assistant with Paramount. In 1990, Meyer returned home to pursue acting ambitions, becoming one of four directors...
- Born: Breckin Erin Meyer (1974-05-07) May 7, 1974 (age 46) Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.
- Occupation: Actor, voice actor, writer, producer, drummer
- Years active: 1986–present
- Spouse(s): Deborah Kaplan (m. 2001; div. 2014)
- Children: 2
Breckin Meyer Pictures
- HBO Max Drive-In Premiere of "Unpregnant"
- A Celebration Of Impact And Creativity At Ardor At The We...
- Backstage Creations Celebrity Retreat At New York Comic C...
- New York Comic Con 2019 - Day 2
Breckin Meyer Lookbooks