All you need to know about Brené Brown, complete with news, pictures, articles, and videos. Brown attended the University of Texas at Houston's Graduate School of Business from 1992-1997. As a member of the Board of Trustees of the Harvard School of Management and the Board of Trustees of Brown University Medical Center, she has served as Chair of the Faculty of Social Work...
- Born: Casandra Brené Brown (1965-11-18) November 18, 1965 (age 54) San Antonio, Texas, U.S.
- Occupation: Researcher, Author, Public Speaker, Social Worker
- Language: English
- Nationality: United States
- Education: University of Houston (MSW, PhD), University of Texas at Austin (BSW)
- Period: 2004–current
- Spouse: Steve Alley (m. 1994)
- Children: 2
Brené Brown Pictures
- 'Brené Brown: The Call To Courage'
- 2019 Getty Entertainment - Social Ready Content
- Hello Sunshine x Together Live - Austin