Check out featured articles and pictures of Brooke Barzun In addition to serving as an educational and academic director for the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization in the 1950s, she was a board member for the National Association of Red Cross Medical Staff from 1952 through 1958 through a member of the National Association for Retreat Survivors. In 1994, she moved down to Kansas City where she taught Art College from 1956-1969. Ms. Brown...
- Born: Brooke Lee Brown (1972-06-18) June 18, 1972 (age 48) Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Occupation: Art curator and philanthropist
- Spouse(s): Matthew Barzun
Brooke Barzun Pictures
- Harper's Bazaar Women of the Year Awards
- Reception at Winfield House
- Prince Harry Joins the Invictus Games