Welcome to the Bryan Lourd zine, with news, pictures, articles, and more. He moved from Mississippi to Colorado at the age of 16. Lourd attended Jackson, Mississippi State and Jackson State Polytechnic Institute. Lourd graduated with a Business Administration major and two master's degrees from Columbia Business School in 1970. He worked at both the Memphis-Chattanooga Business School & the Arkansas...
- Born: Bryan William Lourd (1960-11-05) November 5, 1960 (age 59) New Iberia, Louisiana, U.S.
- Alma mater: University of Southern California
- Occupation: Talent agent, business executive
- Organization: Creative Artists Agency
- Board member of: InterActiveCorp
- Spouse(s): Bruce Bozzi (m. 2016)
- Partner(s): Carrie Fisher (1991–1994)
- Children: 2, including Billie Lourd
Bryan Lourd Pictures
- 35th Annual American Cinematheque Awards Honoring Scarlet...
- The Academy Museum Of Motion Pictures Opening Gala - Arri...
- 92nd Annual Academy Awards - Executive Arrivals
- Lincoln Center Honors Bonnie Hammer at American Songbook ...