Take a look at Bubba Wallace and share your take on the latest Bubba Wallace news. He spent six months on the East Coast before his senior year, earning honors such as a football scholarship to Texas A&M. As a child, Wallace participated in high school baseball. When he was 21 he enrolled at UNC, where he started his football career. He enrolled in the University of Oregon from 1966-1969 before graduating in 1974 with a graduate degree in economics and sociology. In 1976 he worked at the State Board of Pharmacy...
- Born: William Darrell Wallace Jr. (1993-10-08) October 8, 1993 (age 27) Mobile, Alabama
- Achievements: Highest finishing African-American in the Daytona 500 (2nd, 2018) Highest finishing African-American in the Brickyard 400 (3rd, 2019) 2017 U.S. Short Track Nationals Super Late Model 100 Winner (inaugural race) First African-American to win in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series (Martinsville, 2014) Youngest driver to ever win at Franklin County Speedway (15 in 2008)
- Awards: 2010 K&N Pro Series East Rookie of the Year 2008 UARA-Stars Rookie of the Year
- 2019 position: 102nd
- Best finish: 3rd (2014)
- First race: 2013 NextEra Energy Resources 250 (Daytona)
- Last race: 2019 Vankor 350 (Texas)
- First win: 2013 Kroger 200 (Martinsville)
- Last win: 2017 LTi Printing 200 (Michigan)
Bubba Wallace Pictures
- Americas Sports Pictures of The Week - October 11
- NASCAR Cup Series Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400 Powered...