All you need to know about Buck Jones, complete with news, pictures, articles, and videos. In 1940 he formed the company A-10, which was to join Army Rangers on a mission to take over the Philippine Islands. He was the first major Hollywood director to appear in a feature film: Frank Herbert Foxman starring, "Dude Dances With Wolves" starring, and "Bucky...
- Born: Charles Frederick Gebhart (1891-12-12) December 12, 1891 Vincennes, Indiana, U.S.
- Died: November 30, 1942 (1942-11-30) (aged 50) Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Cause of death: Fire burns
- Other names: Charles Jones
- Occupation: Actor
- Years active: 1914–1942
- Spouse(s): Odille Osborne (1897-1996) (marriage: 1915-1942) (his death) (1 child)
- Children: Maxine Jones (1918-1990) married Noah Beery Jr (1940–1966)
Buck Jones Pictures