Candice Huffine is an American fashion model. Huffine, a Maryland native, was featured in V magazine's "size issue." She began attending graduate school at an early age, but she was determined not to lose a career in the military. Upon graduating in 1992, she turned her passion for writing into an early career in technology and publishing in 1995 under a pseudonym, "Willy Jones." In 1992, she started a magazine called Computer News for Kids entitled "Computer Wars of 1984," in which she promoted the use of computer science techniques to help combat youth hacking. In...
- Born: ( 1984-10-15) October 15, 1984 (age 35) Georgetown, Washington, DC, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Model
- Years active: 2000–present
- Spouse(s): Matt Powers (m. 2011)
- Agency: IMG Models (New York, Milan, London, Los Angeles, Sydney)
Candice Huffine Pictures
- Christian Siriano FW2021 NYFW Show - Runway
- Christian Siriano FW2021 NYFW Show - Front Row & Atmosphere
- TRESemme x Christian Siriano
- Christian Siriano - Runway - February 2020 - New York Fas...
Candice Huffine Lookbooks