Check out featured articles and pictures of Carnie Wilson In 1998 she founded The Beach Boys, which rekindled the bond among rock fans, including fans of her pop classics "Parks and Recreation" and "Honeymoon". The band began playing dates throughout North America starting in 2004, but never fully resumed after the breakup. The group is currently touring internationally, making appearances across the globe with "Smells Like Teen Spirit...
- Born: ( 1968-04-29) April 29, 1968 (age 52) Bel Air, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer, television host, baker, co-founder of Love Bites by Carnie
- Spouse(s): Robert Bonfiglio (m. 2000)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Brian Wilson Marilyn Wilson-Rutherford
- Relatives: Wendy Wilson (sister)
- Genres: Pop, pop rock
- Instruments: Vocals
- Years active: 1989–present
- Labels: SBK, Sony, Columbia
- Associated acts: Wilson Phillips
Carnie Wilson Pictures
- Girls Rising Panel & Performance Featuring Melissa Etheri...
- Wilson Phillips Performing At Avalon Nightclub
- The American Heart Association Presents The 3rd Annual Ro...
- Premiere of Lionsgate And Roadside Attractions' 'Love & M...
Carnie Wilson Lookbooks