Carolina Herrera (born January 8, 1939) is a Venezuelan fashion designer and entrepreneur. Born in Caracas, Venezuela, Herrera has been based in New York City since 1981. In 1980, she founded her eponymous label. , son of José and Laura Herrera) was a prominent member of the Venezuelan socialist movement, also known as the VOA of the 1960s, and was elected to the Parliament in 1993. She was elected mayor in 1994 using a majority of 1.16%. She was expelled at the end of 1996 from Venezuela. She entered Chile in 1997 as a refugee from the Philippines; later in 2008 she became the mayor of Córdoba,...
- Born: María Carolina Josefina Pacanins y Niño (1939-01-08) 8 January 1939 (age 81) Caracas, Venezuela
- Nationality: Venezuelan, American
- Label(s): Carolina Herrera New York CH Carolina Herrera
- Spouse(s): Guillermo Behrens Tello (m. 1957; div. 1964) Reinaldo Herrera Guevara (m. after 1968)
- Children: 4
- Type: Private
- Industry: Luxury Clothing
- Founded: 1980
- Headquarters: New York City, New York, United States
- Key people: Carolina Herrera
- Products: Clothes, fragrance
- Website: http://www.carolinaherrera.com
Carolina Herrera Pictures
- Carolina Herrera - Front Row - February 2020 - New York F...
- Carolina Herrera - Front Row - September 2019 - New York ...
- Harper's BAZAAR's Glenda Bailey Celebrates Her Damehood A...
- Street Style - New York Fashion Week February 2019 - Day 5
Carolina Herrera Lookbooks
Carolina Herrera Articles