Carrie-Anne Moss (born August 21, 1967) is a Canadian actress. She is best known for starring in "The Matrix," "Memento" and "Chocolat." She is married to fellow actor Steven Roy, with whom she has three children. She later starred as the teacher in the upcoming "The Last of Us". During her time with the school, she sang at the School of the...
- Born: ( 1967-08-21) August 21, 1967 (age 53) Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 1989–present
- Height: 174 cm (5 ft 9 in)
- Spouse(s): Steven Roy (m. 1999)
- Children: 3
Carrie-Anne Moss Pictures
- New York Comic Con - Day 1
- New York Comic Con 2019 - Day 1
- 2019 Summer Television Critics Association Press Tour - D...
- Special Screening Of Netflix's 'Jessica Jones' Season 3 -...
Carrie-Anne Moss Lookbooks
Carrie-Anne Moss Articles