Carson Lee Kressley (born November 11, 1969) was the fashion expert on the American television program Queer Eye, where he was one of the show's "Fab Five" members. He is also the motivational host of the TV show How to Look Good Naked.
- Born: ( 1969-11-11) November 11, 1969 (age 50) Allentown, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Alma mater: Gettysburg College
- Occupation: Television host, actor, writer, producer
- Years active: 2003–present
- Height: 5 ft 10 in (178 cm)
- Board member of: The True Colors Fund The American Saddlebred Museum Philadelphia University
- Awards: Outstanding Reality Program (Primetime Emmy - 2004) for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
- Website: carsonkressley.com
Carson Kressley Pictures
- 2021 Breeders' Cup VIP Event At Del Mar Racetrack
- New York City Marks 50th Anniversary Of First Pride March
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz Annual Academy Viewing Party
- Mercedes-Benz Academy Awards Viewing Party At The Four Se...
Carson Kressley Lookbooks