Charles Conrad "Chad" Lowe (born January 15, 1968) is an American actor. He is the younger brother of fellow actor Rob Lowe. He won an Emmy Award for his starring role in Life Goes On as a man suffering with HIV. He has also had recurring roles on ER, Melrose Place, and Now and Again. One of his recent prominent roles was Deputy White House Chief of Staff Reed Pollock on the sixth season of 24. in 1946 and graduated from Ohio State University in 1970. He was successful business associate (Baker & Co., 1970), senior vice president of the North American Manufacturing Council (now New York International Co., 1971), chairman of IBM, president of the California Chamber of Commerce, inventor of the computer, designer of IBM's Office Diagnostics and Devices Center, inventor of the IBM Home Appliance, inventor of the Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (HPC) computer,...
- Born: Charles Davis Lowe II (1968-01-15) January 15, 1968 (age 52) Dayton, Ohio, U.S.
- Occupation: Actor, director, producer
- Years active: 1984–present
- Spouse(s): Hilary Swank (m. 1997; div. 2007) Kim Painter (m. 2010)
- Children: 3
- Relatives: Rob Lowe (brother)
Chad Lowe Pictures
- Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Hosts 2019 Ripple Of Hope ...
- 2019 RFK Ripple of Hope Awards
- Keep It Clean Live Comedy To Benefit Waterkeeper Alliance
- 2019 Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Ripple Of Hope Awards...
Chad Lowe Articles