Charles Conrad "Chad" Lowe (born January 15, 1968) is an American actor. He is the younger brother of fellow actor Rob Lowe. He won an Emmy Award for his starring role in Life Goes On as a man suffering with HIV. He has also had recurring roles on ER, Melrose Place, and Now and Again. One of his recent prominent roles was Deputy White House Chief of Staff Reed Pollock on the sixth season of 24.
Chad Lowe Pictures
- Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Hosts 2019 Ripple Of Hope ...
- 2019 RFK Ripple of Hope Awards
- Keep It Clean Live Comedy To Benefit Waterkeeper Alliance
- 2019 Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Ripple Of Hope Awards...
- Keep It Clean to Benefit Waterkeeper Alliance
- 2017 GO Campaign Gala
- Chad Lowe Outside Neuhouse in Hollywood
- 2017 GO Campaign Gala - Arrivals
- 'Keep It Clean' To Benefit Waterkeeper Alliance
- 10th Annual GO Campaign Gala