Chanel Iman Robinson (born December 1, 1990) known professionally as Chanel Iman is an American fashion model perhaps best known for her work for Victoria's Secret. She has previously exhibited with models over the years, including Elle Fanata (2004) and Jennifer Aniston (2002). As of 2015, she has produced an award-winning short film called "Monsoon Girls", starring a girl and a boy and starring Kimmy Chandler, and is the Director of Photography and Creative Producer at Toho Pictures. Chanel Iman founded Chanel in 1992 and has continued to work very closely with her and as a...
- Born: Chanel Iman Robinson (1990-12-01) December 1, 1990 (age 29) Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Occupation: Model, actress
- Years active: 2002–present
- Spouse(s): Sterling Shepard (m. 2018)
- Children: 2
- Height: 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Brown
- Agency: IMG Models (New York, Paris, London, Los Angeles, Sydney), d'management group (Milan), UNIQUE DENMARK (Copenhagen), Visage Management (Zurich)
Chanel Iman Pictures
- American Girl Celebrates Debut Of World By Us And 35th An...
- PrettyLittleThing: Teyana Taylor Collection II New York F...
- Vacheron Constantin Flagship Grand Opening
- Disney And Saks Fifth Avenue Unveil "Disney Frozen 2" Hol...
Chanel Iman Lookbooks
Chanel Iman Articles